Indulging sex - just for you

During sex

I have him call sex pussy worship from now on. I got the term from a website but can't recall which. Sorry to whomever I stole it from. Calling sex pussy worship further drives home the idea of him being used as a sex object. But sometimes I just want to call it making love.

Having sex with him being locked

He learned this amazing total body orgasm technique, which he learned from the video. Once in a while, I have him pamper myself with it. You really have to try it, it will be like nothing you ever felt, and it doesn't require you to do anything but to lay still, relax and have him massage your entire body. No, I am being serious, try it and give him a couple of tries to get it right. It will be so worth your time.

He also read She comes first (without me prompting him, I never knew about the book) and even though I wasn't into oral sex before, I now prefer it over penetrative sex most of the time. The things he can do with his tongue are mind boggling. Having a low sex drive I don't often require "his services", but it happened on more than one occasion that after having pleased me the first night, I wanted to dive in again for more "pussy worship" the second night.

Having sex with him unlocked

Oral is great, but once in a while a girl wants penetrative sex. I know he's not supposed to come unless I tell him so, but I hate him having to ask for permission to come (if it floats your boat, by all  means...). Instead, I told him to tell me "I have to stop now" right before orgasm. On the rare occasions I want him to come inside of me (I hate to deprive him of his orgasm denial fantasy - otherwise I would be perfectly alright with it) I let him stop and stimulate me with his tongue, which he loves, until he is ready to resume penetrative sex. If I do want him to come, I never let him do it on the first go, I always require him to hold out for several "stops".

Numb and Number

Put some numbing cream or spray on his penis and then have him wear a condom. He'll be able to have sex with you forever with a minimal chance of coming.

Big Boy

Buy a penis extender and have him wear it. His chances of coming accidentally will be very diminished, and you will get to feel a whole new girth while enjoying the pleasures of your stud fucking you.
An alternative to the penis extender is the dildo attachment that comes with steel belts. A nice twist with the dildo attachment that he can initiate a rough session complete with penetration without needing to be unlocked.